Tuesday, April 13, 2004

Squawk, squawk, squawk!

Have you made any mistakes? Him, haw, him, haw, him haw.

Have you failed in any way? Him, haw, him, haw, him, haw.

Have you failed to communicate the importance of the war against terror? Him, haw, him, haw, him, haw.

Shorter, simpler Bush: No. It's not my fault. This is very difficult. I don't speak very well. These are tough questions. No, I communicate well, it's that some people hear stupidly. It's not my fault.

Shorter, simpler Ashcroft: It's Clinton's fault.

Back to shorter, simpler Houston. That man was so inarticulate that I almost felt sorry for him. Almost. He has absolutely no right in the world to claim victimhood because it's such a tough job and he has to read all the time. I'm pretty damn sure if he read half the shit that comes at him from day to day, he'd be more articulate that what we heard tonight. He'd at least know a few more words to use.

Kerry's op ed piece in the Washington Post today annoyed me to no end. It reminded me that Kerry was not my first choice.

Buckle up, folks, we're in for a bumpy ride. Hold on to one another. The election in November is not the great battle between the forces or darkness and evil on one side, and Justice and Liberty on the other. It's still important though. I have only one issue and that is the composition of the Supreme Court. I see that as the crucial issue. Kerry at his worst will do better than Bush at his best. Nothing else matters. What matters if Iraq is free and we aren't?

No comments: